ID:1325173

Chaorace and I will be posting our "previews here"

I've been working on the sewer most of the day, on and off between Skype'ing and melting like a popsicle.

** The excess of the character base is to test the contrast. Some tweaks be needed.

Ignore the tiling for now, after seeing it for so long I wish I could reach through the screen and choke it, hah.
By the way, the water under to contrast from the monotone will be greenish blue, the blue that's in the picture right now is just the background. There will be some colored parts in the game too, but mostly monotone.
In response to Chaorace
Chaorace wrote:
By the way, the water under to contrast from the monotone will be greenish blue, the blue that's in the picture right now is just the background. There will be some colored parts in the game too, but mostly monotone.

^ The animate portions of the game will break the monotone style (be colored).
What's this for?
In response to SilencedWhisper
Looks good, UPD4T3. Looking forward to future posts regarding Out of Ammo.

SilencedWhisper wrote:
What's this for?

His game, Out of Ammo. More information regarding his game can be found in this classified ad.
The red background disturbs me.
In response to XKingBooX
It's just so I can properly place things. It's not the ACTUAL background, just a "contrast guideline" for myself.
Just some basic interface I've been working on.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In response to Chaorace
Chaorace wrote:
Just some basic interface I've been working on.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
So sexy.

Normally I'd agree with you, if I was myself as of 2 years ago. It's definitely nice to show off what I've done today though.
In response to UPD4T3
UPD4T3 wrote:

Normally I'd agree with you, if I was myself as of 2 years ago. It's definitely nice to show off what I've done today though.

This just made me. I just. It's beautiful.
That truck though, lmaoo
In response to Chaorace
Chaorace wrote:
That truck though, lmaoo

bro, you love that truck.
In response to UPD4T3
Who doesn't? This game looks promising.

Don't you just wanna take a nap? Just.. don't get caught in the razorwire!