Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
ID:1325303

love how when dealing with "bugs" in game if you BUG a person on purpose to turn them invisible you can rage over bug abuse and the guy u bug gets booted/banned or has to die yet nothing happens to you its so fucking pro... i honestly enjoy this game would be better with more fair rules and more balanced but god dam the current staff just fucking ruin EVERYTHING with unfairly following rules and shit, well some of them.. make a statement valid as fuck get told im bitching? yea gz i know i bitch about bugs and abuse and how shits unfair but mother of hell ATLEAST LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE.. yea i know u all hate me, why? don't know and frankly don't give two fucks cuz half of u cheat, abuse and everything else than cry when others do it

and if u dislike anything in this msg do me a favor don't fucking reply cuz i could give two rats ass about ur opinion unless its valid so all HATE posts and everything else write them on a piece of paper shove them up ur ass along with ur dildo next to u masturbate, okay fucknuts?

as for the staff comment above about yall who ruin the fun you fuckers know who you are so yea i wont make a list ._.

PS... YOU FUCKING FAIL AS STAFF

yea yea im sure this wont stay up long and im sure afterwards i will most likely get code banned or instant banned on login but idgaf shit is too unfair a post like this is fucking needed

PSS... im pissed so yea excuse my language

HAVE A GOOD FUCKING DAY
Have a good day too, Dwice.
Wow man. I never thought he would be so polite at the end. Maybe he changed, but that unlikely going to happen. I'm not disliking anything in the post. I'm just laughing hysterically.