In response to Fastflyer
This conversation has gone on long enough.

You've been told now by two moderators and several intelligent members of the community what the issues are, and you refuse to believe or even acknowledge their comments.

Fastflyer wrote:
hes stupid dude he would have changed it by now

Clearly he isn't stupid if he's capable of the mastery of the hacking arts you claim he is. Furthermore, dynamic IPs are still pretty standard with a lot of ISPs. There's a strong chance all he has to do is reconnect to the internet to get another IP address, or simply download one program (yes, one) to spoof his IP address and circumvent any IP related bans.

Not only that, but if he is banned, and his key is linked to yours (which it apparently is, 'cause he stole it), then your keys would also get caught up in the ban. That's how proper BYOND bans work.

make ur brain work

My brain is working fine. Which is why I've given you all the necessary tools necessary to combat and defeat your issue.

he uses the acc he hackes for dbz hu fals game thats all he go's on

Why he wastes time stealing other peoples keys is beyond me then. If you want him banned from that game, take it up with Falacy. Though I highly doubt he'll adhere to your request.

so realy he would have changed his ip so banned him

Contradicting of your first statement when you said he couldn't do it.

and what website for that virus thing u have to pay money UR DREAMING I WILL NOT WASTE MY MONNEY ON A VIRUS THIGN

No, no you don't have to pay money for it. If you took five seconds of your time to actually read anything you've been linked too or anything people have told you, you'd know that Avast Personal is in fact, free. There's a little box there that says "Quick Specs". Directly under that it says "Price: Free".

Considering I've used Avast for a long time now, and haven't paid them any money, I'm also fairly sure I can vouch for them.

Now, as I've already said, this has gone on long enough. You know the problem, and we've all given you all the answers you need. Your comments are slowly getting more and more flamy and this topic is now passed the point of ridiculous. You have received an official warning from a forum moderator regarding your attitude and behaviour, and I personally feel continuing this thread is a waste of time and effort.

If you wish to contact anyone about the matter further, you'll have to use the customer contact form.

Good Day.
Page: 1 2