ID:132616

Deleting a color from the "Colors>Edit" menu in the icon editor; removes that color from the entire icon.
Unless you're requesting that this no longer be the default effect, this feature already exists.
In response to Spunky_Girl
How? I've been looking everywhere. Double clicking a color is for swapping, I see nothing to delete or swap with the mask, though.
In response to Ruben7
When in the icon editor, go to Color -> Edit and double-click one of the colors and change it. All of that specific color in the icon will change to the new color.
Yeah, I know that.. What I'm asking for is to be able to delete the color, as in, make that color the mask.
In response to Ruben7
Oh, I see. Well, in the meantime you could just make them a contrasting color versus everything else and go into each state and flood the mask.
Exactly what I've been doing, but there are a lot of states and frames, deleting from the Edit Colors menu would be a breeze.
In response to Ruben7
A workaround would be to use SwapColor() and ftp() to do repetitive stuff like this. Of course, pressing Delete to do it automatically would help.
In response to Kaiochao
Completely forgot about SwapColor(), thanks. Request still stands, though.