ID:13278

Keywords: life
I had a few dollars left over from my last bonus, so I went and bought myself a laptop. It's nothing spectacular, but it's good for me. Now, if only I had high speed access in my area to use it with :P
Have fun. :0
I want a laptop. :-(
So do I. I want to be able to program on BYOND wherever I go. =P

I'm being serious. I'm sure if I hadn't wrote this, some of you would think I'm just kidding.
Lol, funny Popisfizzy...
Welcome to the world of better computing, you'll find everyone already has a better computer that you just spent the last bit of your extra money on and that no good programs run -- that's just how it is for us people that have to wait two years to buy a two-year-old computer =P.
Sadly, Flick knows all about that. He was stuck with an old computer for quite a while. Then, last year, he finally got an up to date computer... and it died on him. He then used very old computers from a garage sale.

...I'm still using a PIII with a TNT2 card.
I am thinking about picking up a new Dell laptop. What with my current PC being out of action and all....
I've had my eyes on laptops for a while now, but haven't felt the need yet. Plus, laptop is a complete misnomer. You leave one of those on your lap, and things get hot. Unpleasantly hot. I need not explain further.