ID:132801

I need to talk to someone about this.

I tried to get my game submitted to the anime guild and it was rejected. Ok, that doesn't sound so bad right? Well when you hear why maybe you'll get my complaint.

The rejection reasons were so filled with bias and hypocrisy it is ridiculous.

Reasons were given for the rejection.

I then made counterpoints. Even saying that if some of those rejection reasons are true, then why are other games accepted already that have the exact same "problems"?

Of course they weren't actually problems, they were based on preconceptions of the staff member of what a game SHOULD be, rather than what I had made it about. Even though every thing in my game works 100% as I intended it to. But just because it doesn't work how his preconceptions SAY it should, he rejects it.

They completely don't understand the game and obviously are not the target audience. But I have 60 players a day on there which is more than 93% of all other active byond games that say otherwise. I'm on the front page about half way down at almost all times.

Then the topic was deleted without even a response. Even though I completely exposed the bias and hypocrisy without a doubt, I'm as sure as I can be about that.

This post is not meant to be convincing, the logs I have are what is convincing, and I don't want to post something so long here. This post is meant to bring the problem to attention so hopefully I can talk with someone further and THEN bring up all my evidence. No evidence will be listed here unless requested.

I just need a method of contact or something.
QQ more
Interestingly I restored your post before being pointed to this by some Chatters. I originally figured it wasn't even worth people viewing, but then I figured "Why not". It's locked though, because there really is nothing more to be said.

As I said over in BYOND Anime, you can address my points or not be listed, it's up to you. In future though, may I recommend you use the support form to highlight issues with volunteers.