ID:1329427

(See the best response by LordAndrew.)
Ok, So I Host my Game on Port 0 or anything, and it doesnt say That it couldnt be reached by players.... But it doesnt Show up :\... (Sometimes it does Say that it cant be reached) This is the link to my Game "http://www.byond.com/games/vegito9000/dbzapocalypticarmageddon" i Dont want to Spend 30 bucks on PF Config, If i Can Avoid it anyway.... I Hope i get an Answer Soon :D Thx
Best response
Hi there Vegito9000.

There are a number of reasons that could be causing your server to not show up under your hub:
  • You have a password set up for the hub, but do not have the world.hub_password variable set in your source code.
  • A firewall is actively preventing connections, regardless of port forwarding.
  • The port isn't forwarded.

Also keep in mind that, when you leave the port set to 0 in the host options, that a random port will be picked (meaning it could pick one that you do not have forwarded). It's best to manually specify a port, so that you know it's one you've opened up.
Thx LordAndrew,

"A firewall is actively preventing connections, regardless of port forwarding." -LordAndrew

i Don't Know How to De-Activate The Firewall...
Portfoward.com gave me Different Pictures than what showed up on My Router Page...
and i Dont have a "Port Forward" option, only an 'Port Triggering" option.

Thanks in Advance,

-Vegito9000