I was thinking of entering, but it is kind of doubtful at the current time, though there is still time.
I've updated my entry via the hub, if possible use the version available to the public for judging- ty. (Unless you want a emailed version.)
Nobody posted pics or something else of their game yet. I'm a little scared. Am I the only one participating in this GIAD?

It would be great if people started to show their games and things like that.
Jittai's is finished. I'm just cleaning up the last bug or two myself. Not sure about anyone else.

Here's a tiny preview of mine:

:o Looks nice.
Thanks :) It's very... fleshy, for lack of a better word. =P Just wish I could work out why my Sounds folder isn't being included in the BYOND Executable =(
More games need a 'defile organ' command
Ok, I learn somthing today...
If you are going to make a game in 2 days, don't make it an RPG...U.U
My entry, Dentist Approved, is now available for download, for anyone who may be interested in playing.

This single player game was made in around 8 hours and uses the "microbial" theme.

Enjoy!
My entry, Hivemind, is ready for review and whatnot.

Took approximately 20 hours. Totally failed at streaming all of it; mostly because I kept forgetting that I was streaming and ended up saying really inappropriate things... anywho!

I went for the Microbial and Collectivism themes, with a twist of Personalization at the victory screen.

P.s., I put lots of effort in to the death screen, so suicide at least one pretty please. Thanks!
In response to Ease
Ease wrote:
My entry, Hivemind, is ready for review and whatnot.

Took approximately 20 hours. Totally failed at streaming all of it; mostly because I kept forgetting that I was streaming and ended up saying really inappropriate things... anywho!

I when for the Microbial and Collectivism themes, with a twist of Personalization at the victory screen.

P.s., I put lots of effort in to the death screen, so suicide at least one pretty please. Thanks!

Lol niceee, creative as fuhh. It's a toss up between this one and the river crossing one.
"Defile Organ"

Yyyyyyep.
I've received two entries at the moment. You might want to email me, Ease. :P
Argh! Totally forgot about the email part! Sorry, it's sent now.

P.s., I never knew you could have a "+" sign in an email address!
The local-part of email addresses (the part before the '@' in 'normal' email addresses) is entirely interpreted by host receiving the email - so the spec allows close to /any/ character in their. There's syntax for comments, for escaping, and most punctuation is just plain legal. See the RFC
I guess I should probably actually announce some results, shouldn't I? Thank you everyone for being patient.
Page: 1 2 3 4