ID:132978

This has been posted on Developer How-To, but apparently no one knows how to handle/fix this, so I decided to post this on BYOND features (to see if this can actually be done).

I have 2 windows in my interface file,
window_a and window_b.
window_a's resolution is 800x600.
window_b's resolution is 320x320.

Everytime I run the game, window_b appears *behind* window_a.
I have changed their IDs (which swapped their positions on the interface listing), and I have changed the order in which they are shown to the player; but still, window_a always appears on top of window_b.

I tried to look for a "layer" or "index" variable/parameter in the skin reference, but I didn't find any (or, at least, any that could be applied to windows).

How are the windows' "layers" defined? Can they be changed?

Thanks!
I'm pretty sure the default window appears behind the other windows, but I'm not sure. Did you try that yet?
In response to Jeff8500
Neither of them are default, I'd assume.
In response to Kaiochao
Well, if one is, its always worth a try.

EDIT: As a last resort, you can hide the windows (is-visible="false") in the interface editor, and then show them at runtime. The last window you show will be the top one, and they can be shown with winshow().
In response to Jeff8500
Which is the problem, because he's done that. At least, he mentioned it in the other topic.
Thanks for all the help.
DarkCampainger gave me enough info for me to be able to do what I'm trying to do, in this post.

Although it's not a "full solution", it certainly allows me to do my work.