Naruto World Of Shinobi

by Zerdack saiyan
Naruto World Of Shinobi
WOS is one of the oldest GOA rips with faster leveling, much more Jutsu and clans, and fair balanced play. We are currently on a new wipe. Admins needed as well.
nigga chill i only said why it may be lowered bish nigga
Sazo is the game updating I tried getting on Q.Q
Ok, i'll start off by hoping i'm not the only one with this silly problem. When I went afk, and came back my character was killed. No big deal I know, it happens. but when i went outside of the hospital to play the game, my map looked something like the original FoD on officials, where you can only see your square, everything else is black. Okay, whatever i'll just relog. I reconnected and i cant log back in because the title screen is a fraction of its original size for me, and I cant click any of the buttons. Not to mention the only part of naruto showing is his package, haha. But if anyone else has a similar problem, lemme know im not the only one please.

tldr, shits super small. cant log back on. naruto's package.
In response to Hidan333
lol fam dont worry its not just you its everybody a lil issue happened this mornin
Hey why cant i log in anymore.. my screen is smaller then it should be and i need help please.
waiting for game to be ON
it is on lol, there wa an issue , one of our admins messed up the grid the problem is fixed now
Sazo, Uchihas are fucked up completely. It costs 13.5k skillpoints to buy all of the clan techs of any of the 3 uchiha trees. And every 50 lvls you get like 11ke skill points.
Also why did you change Jashins? They were never broke. They are supposed to get half sp/stats. In the anime/manga it was said that Jashins spent more time worshiping and thus lost time to learn new skills. Also it helps balance out the fact that they have 150 wound cap and wound regen which can be spammed. Please can you consider changing it back.
Sazo my friend got me chain banned now i cant log on
Sazo, Y u no wuv back :c
-Ryo
Idk if its just me, but for some reason i tried to relog to finish my respec, and when i tried logging in, it said banned by host, my IGN is Aburame Infested.
Moo i can honestly say your never going to be unbanned
i fought sazo and lost i guess my career ends here in WoS (Painless)
LOLOLOLOLO already unbanned u
Did I get banned or something? I can't seem to log into the game connection keeps failing
uh i dont recognize ur key so u may be either chain banned or having a problem with ur byond
LMAO i got chain banned wow brings back goa memories when niggas purposely get me chain banned smh
Sazo, unban please? :P
is it just me or id the game not working?
Page: 1 2 3 4