ID:1331454

I didn't really want to post in Classified ads, as this is more an off topic discussion.

I wanted to let everyone know that Pondera needs a Dedicated Server; I had one setup and ready to go but the person who allowed me to use it has vanished and the server is offline, so all I have left is my personal residential server which I doubt will be fast enough for users around the world.

I'm not really requesting one, but if anyone would like to assist this project in getting off its feet I'd appreciate it.

In all honesty, I think the government murdered the person that was letting me use their dedicated server because they've vanished and they said they would never take it offline! Just my minds speculation, perhaps (I hope).

The upcoming network test will really set where the Alpha of the game is; It will either be a large world with multiple lands to travel to, as it is now ~ or (depending on the network performance for everyone) it may be one large area to survive in.

However, that person allowing me to use the dedicated server was very generous in doing so and it really helped speed up the release of the game but now the release is slowing down as I no longer have that server and that person was helping me with my mediocre programming and mistakes ~ I no longer have that now (pretty sure the Govt murdered them) and it is slowing down the pace.

Somewhat upset about the situation, I suppose.