Ninja: Evolution

by SasukeHawk
Ninja: Evolution
Begin your very own ninja adventure in this fast-pased Shinobi game based on Naruto https://discord.gg/tT5FrWb bleach fairy tail anime
im a ninja, problem?
RikuXXX wrote:
if you want it to be a problem then sure but other than that take my comments personal. and try to remember DNN so you can tell me then I can forget it right after and tell you how poopy you are

Damn. This guy.

;_; he's a fathead
And no. I can tolerate nearly everything. I fall for your so called trolls purposely because I'm a fucking bore. All day everyday. I couldn't care less what he does or says. Most of the chizz I say to you peeps are a load of BS. I'm just here to play the awesome ass game and that's it....only one other thing matters to me. and I doubt you guys know it. So you guys can believe Riku in what he says. he's nothing to me though.
No rhyme intended...it just comes natural
Hai.
Have you guys try switching it too wumbo?
Down again, is the server being ddos?
I guess you can this server is a broken refrigerator,because it's....
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐ - 
(⌐ _ )

never running.
•_•) ( •_•)>⌐ -  (⌐ _ )
lol fail
I guess your comment is like Miley Cyrus own opinion on her twerking because it's.....
(€_€)
( €_€)>Œ– -– 
(Œ– _– )

Wrong.
I forgot my password
Please remove Squigs admin powers he abused by booting and bugging my charater in a place where i cant move or anything without saying a dam word to me while i was looking at the skill tree, I wasnt afk i wasnt training, i was simply standing in sand villiage doing nothing but examining the skill tree, Atleast now i know why this game has a low player base bc u let retarded dumbasses abuse admin powers like Squigs
then when i log back in the mother fucker logs out without so much as giveing me a explaintation on why i was booted and guessing jailed
So I was just looking through posts a while ago. Somebody said you can buy the game by paying each staff member $50 each? I'm not sure if that was a joke or whatever, but ive played this game for years and i love this game. Thats a total of $250, yes? Does that offer still stand. If any of the staff team would like to come to an arrangement then I will buy the game and still keep the staff members involved with the game if they so wish? My email is [email protected] If one of the staff members contact me I hope we can come to an arrangement if the offer still stands.
In response to Kyle k50
Kyle k50 wrote:
So I was just looking through posts a while ago. Somebody said you can buy the game by paying each staff member $50 each? I'm not sure if that was a joke or whatever, but ive played this game for years and i love this game. Thats a total of $250, yes? Does that offer still stand. If any of the staff team would like to come to an arrangement then I will buy the game and still keep the staff members involved with the game if they so wish? My email is [email protected] If one of the staff members contact me I hope we can come to an arrangement if the offer still stands.

Not too sure what you mean by 'still keep the staff members involved with the game'. Does that mean we would still be able to contribute and have our staff verbs in we wish to continue this with you, or..?

- Niro
Squigs wrote:
Niro1 wrote:
Kyle k50 wrote:

Not too sure what you mean by 'still keep the staff members involved with the game'. Does that mean we would still be able to contribute and have our staff verbs in we wish to continue this with you, or..?

- Niro

Are you actually considering that offer? It's 50 dollars for something we put our hard earned time into. He's not paying us to work, he's paying us to say he owns our work.

niro !? niro ?!!? !? !??! ?!? !? ? BRO Y !?
In response to Viktorian
Viktorian wrote:
Squigs wrote:
Niro1 wrote:
Kyle k50 wrote:

- Niro

Are you actually considering that offer? It's 50 dollars for something we put our hard earned time into. He's not paying us to work, he's paying us to say he owns our work.

No worries. I was just wondering what he meant by that. I wouldn't do anything without talking to you guys first, lol.
In response to Niro1
Niro1 wrote:
Viktorian wrote:
Squigs wrote:
Niro1 wrote:
Kyle k50 wrote:

- Niro

No worries. I was just wondering what he meant by that. I wouldn't do anything without talking to you guys first, lol.

OMG FFS THERES NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT !!! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO NIRO OMGGGGGG :O
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30