ID:1331847

I have no idea what happened, is there a fix for this? My map file suddenly doesn't load anymore after adding a new turf code. Apparently even when I undo the code it shows the same error, I'm not sure if the map is gone or not. Help thanks. :/

Problem description:
Main Map.dmm:4:error: expected )
Failed to load map file C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\NC2\Naruto Crimson 2\Main Map.dmm.
Naruto Crimson 2.dmb - 1 error, 0 warnings

Well, a lot of things could cause that, if I remember correctly.

Mainly, for me, it's because I forgot to close the game before compiling, make sure you've closed any kind of programs accessing the .dmb or .rsc files of the source, tends to fix it for me. Also, make sure you haven't blocked Main Map.dmm somehow, even though I doubt you'd do that even by mistake.
Uhm, is my map file gone or just locked for some reason? Whenever I try to open it it says "Unable to read Map.dmm
"
It seems that your map file is corrupted... DM should have no problem reading the MAP.dmm, unless if there are tree-related errors...

Is this in dropbox?
all maps make an auto-back file in the same directory the map is in, did you try that one?
Perhaps a System Recovery?
What code did you add in for this problem to cause?
Open the map file in a text editor that isn't Dream Maker's. Find the line specified and add the missing parenthesis to it.