ID:133319

Now, I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find it, but is there a way, just like changing the game's link from.. let's say byond.com/games/BYOND/1 to byond.com/games/BYOND/.

And it still have the same popularity and place in guilds.
But can you do transfer from one author to another? like
byond.com/games/BYOND/1 to byond.com/games/Startrek/1 for example?
It's possible to do at a very low level (i.e. I could do it), though it'd be impossible to avoid screwing some stuff up--most notably your game installations that are listed in the pager and Dream Daemon. (You run into the same problem by changing the hub entry's path.) I wouldn't remotely consider something like this outside of an extreme situation however; it just sets too bad a precedent, and it opens up a lot of windows for problems like account fraud.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
I know the risk and such.
I just need it because of all the new features Members get in they're hubs, and I rather use my account than the one we created for the game, since "we" left and it's just me and some mentors who helps me alot.

So if there IS a way to transfer the hub's info (Not what's in it, I mean things like guilds and such) I would be thankful if someone could explain, thanks!
In response to DarkKabuto
Ayone?
Didn't Lummox JR already reply to that question:

Lummox JR wrote:
(...) I wouldn't remotely consider something like this outside of an extreme situation however (...)
In response to Schnitzelnagler
I know, but I really need to if by any mean possible.

If not then I'm fine, but he said he could..so..yeah..
Lummox could do a lot of things, that doesn't mean he will. This doesn't qualify as an emergency, and I honestly don't know what would. Needless to say, you'll have to just change it over yourself and ask all the guilds to update their links. Not sure what to do about the reviews. I guess you could link to them from the new hub entry.
In response to Xooxer
Alrighty than, was just curious if there's actually a BYOND feature that allows that, but nevertheless, thanks a bunch!
Greetings DarkKabuto.

Why not put up a big sign on the old hub with the link of the new hub telling viewers that the hub has changed, and then people who have ranked you will change ranks slowly...

Thanks Much.
Haywire