Conquest

by Cassidyx15
Conquest
New RPG for byond users, whether its grinding on monsters or doing quests. There will be plenty.
ID:1337897

You awake not knowing who you are, or what your supposed to do. As you progress through the storyline, you will slowly become aware of what happened in your past. Till you get to a point where it changes up. You know who you are, you know what you have to do. And you know who you have to kill

Game is close to beta

Visitor Counter
So this is where you wondered off to lol.

Good luck on this.

P.S: I can spot a few things which were copied from the HU1 source lol.
yea the sub system and verbs that went along with that.
I don't really like the use of the character creation library, the use of putting a verb saying "Donate Anually", and the fact that you seem to have just thrown random colors together in the output just to randomly grab attention with a new line.

Unfortunately I can't really say I like much if anything from this game, sorry. At least you're trying though.

My suggestion would be instead of just copying and pasting demos, and library codes into your project you learn from them instead and come up with a cleaner appearance and blend of hex colors in the output. Really it just seems like some open-source fan-game masquerading as something else.
some things im more worried about. and yea, the interface sucks. im not good at making interfaces. and byond doesnt have 1 good tutorial on it. not to mention the 1 tutorial on youtube sucks. plus i am learning from them, and im putting my own twists in. you cant go into a byond game today and not see a feature that you havnt seen before. oh a projectile system, i remember that from all those dbz/bleach/pokemon/digimon and any other game that had it. this shit is no where near playable. its still in the stage where im fucking around with differnt shit trying to get a feel on how i want it. the version i host is alot further along then the one you guys can download lol
In response to Cassidyx15
Cassidyx15 wrote:
some things im more worried about. and yea, the interface sucks. im not good at making interfaces. and byond doesnt have 1 good tutorial on it. not to mention the 1 tutorial on youtube sucks. plus i am learning from them, and im putting my own twists in. you cant go into a byond game today and not see a feature that you havnt seen before. oh a projectile system, i remember that from all those dbz/bleach/pokemon/digimon and any other game that had it. this shit is no where near playable. its still in the stage where im fucking around with differnt shit trying to get a feel on how i want it. the version i host is alot further along then the one you guys can download lol

What your doing is different really from simply using something feature wise that has been used, you're just copying it and giving it a different cosmetic. Also, if your game is "Far from done" then why exactly are you making it visible for people to now see, and download if you don't feel it is done, and proper?

Also, there's no need for using profanity.
i made it visible so that i can show people that i want to show. give them a lil sample of what ive done so far. and profanity is awesome :O
Making the game visible opens you up to critique, and exposure to the community as a whole. It should just be common then to get someone like me, or similar criticizing your hub entry in some regard.
+1 @ Mord.

Make a forum post or something for showcasing the features and updates until the game is ready in your opinion?
yea, people might critizize on it, but thats bound to happen on byond. no matter what, some asshole is gonna come onto a game and find something they dont like. and talk shit. whether its a good game or not. cause thats just how people are.

and kboy i do plan on making a list of what ive added. so far that list only contains about 6 missions 15 items, and a alot of map work. needless to say that list isnt very big.
So I see. That's good then.

And with the criticism, take it into consideration, however be sure that you can tell the difference to harsh criticism and trolling/hating.