ID:134067

I have since noticed that he red statpanels and stats have been removed from Dreamseeker and I noticed things like \red wont change them that colour. So basically I am suggesting us being able to choose which colour we want them to be.

Sound good? =]
Dession wrote:
I have since noticed that he red statpanels and stats have been removed from Dreamseeker and I noticed things like \red wont change them that colour. So basically I am suggesting us being able to choose which colour we want them to be.

Sound good? =]

WE NEED TO HAVE RAINBOW STAT PANELS!

Yeah, serio I need to have colored stat panels >.>...
In response to Gotrax
Gotrax wrote:
Dession wrote:

Sound good? =]

You can control most things in the statpanels, including colors, fonts, tab-colors, and tab-fonts. Read the docs and experiment.
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
Gotrax wrote:
Dession wrote:

Sound good? =]

You can control most things in the statpanels, including colors, fonts, tab-colors, and tab-fonts. Read the docs and experiment.

I think you added that at the last second just to spite me <.<
In response to Gotrax
No, that was always there.

Get me some multiple map support and I'll be your friend :)
In response to Tom
What docs..? Like F1 in Dream maker?
Dession wrote:

The red and blue prefix/suffix sections have been changed to just the same color as the rest of the panel. We may at some point add options to modify those, but for now they're not there. You can, however, use stuff like \red (although that's deprecated, so you should use HTML instead) if you set allow-html=true for the info control.

Lummox JR