ID:13412

Since monday the Seniors were doing some crazy things to mess around in school. They played Freeze tag throughout yesterday having two teams(White, black shirts). What was funny about it was if someone got tagged is that they would have to stay there no matter if class started, I saw a Senior standing there frozen holding a door open. Today I started my day off with a Giant Penis spray painted on the side of a Air Condition system while riding in on the bus. But this at the same time makes me start to wonder what I want to do on "Senior Prank Day" next year, muhahahaha...
BTW: It rained during school, Bye bye Penis.

~Link~
But this at the same time makes me start to wonder what I want to do on "Senior Prank Day" next year

Somebody'll have to clean up that penis graffiti, you know. Don't do anything like that =P. In fact, don't doing anything that hurts anyone else in any way, including the custodians!

(DO have fun)
Heh, I sure will.

~Link~
My brother went to school on Acid for his prank. I'm not even kidding.
I sure that was pretty hard. Heh.

~Link~
Wow. On..Wow. Tell him I said good job.
What you do is you take cinder blocks and put cement in between them so they stick together, and barricade the school.

And to make it even bigger, you can put little CO2 cartridges in between cinder blocks stuck in the cement, so the blocks explode when people try to crack them open.