In response to Tom
Yeah, the Linux version of it works great for what we want. I've used it as a compiler in some of the programming IDE's that come with Ubuntu with great success.
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
Oops, I think I promised this years ago. The easiest thing to do is to just have a separate EXE that doesn't have any of the GUI stuff in there (basically just the linux version). Will do!

Yay! :)
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
the List.

What exactly is on the list? Mind compiling it in HTML format and putting it up for us to see? It'd help since we wouldn't post things already listed.
In response to Android Data
"Nassty hobbitses, tries to steals our trade secretses..."

I don't see why the list should be public. For instance, I don't have Newtopia's TODO list visible anywhere on the internet either. I mention what I'm working on on the Developer Log and mention what I finish, but the long-term plans especially, and even the short-term plans, are going to remain secret. In some cases, I'm keeping them a secret because I haven't fully decided on a particular aspect of them yet. In most others, it's because I'd prefer to keep it a secret so my game has competitiveness. =)
In response to Tom
Yay! Finally. Awesome.
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
Oops, I think I promised this years ago. The easiest thing to do is to just have a separate EXE that doesn't have any of the GUI stuff in there (basically just the linux version). Will do!

I can always look into that for you too. A simple command line utility shouldn't be too hard to whip up.

Lummox JR
In response to Android Data
Android Data wrote:
Mind compiling it in HTML format and putting it up for us to see?

It's on the list, just all the way at the bottom. When everything else is completed, they'll compile the remaining tasks and send it to you :)
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:

It turns out that with just a few tweaks we could compile the linux version for windows, so this is now in place. It'll be in an upcoming release (along with all sorts of cool new stuff).
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
Tom wrote:

It turns out that with just a few tweaks we could compile the linux version for windows, so this is now in place. It'll be in an upcoming release (along with all sorts of cool new stuff).

If only that was true the other way around. :)
In response to Tom
Awesome. I for one cant wait.
Page: 1 2