ID:134212

It'd be nice if on blogs and the "People" page non-members get where it says "Online: Generic game", instead of just linking directly into the game there could also be a link to the hub page.

It's interesting this hasn't been implemented earlier because then there are more links to the game's hub page for free advertising, and some people (like Cow) would rather go to a hub page first before joining someone in a new game they've never played, and I don't usually feel like searching for a hub entry myself :(

It also adds more credits-y stuff because the current Online links don't even tell you who owns the game, but if you link to games.byond.com/hub/Cowdude/Generic_Game the developer is acknowlaged :D!

You could just add a short thing onto the line of the page, like change it to:

Online: Generic Game (hub)

where "Generic Game" links directly to the game and "hub" links to the page, or, now that I think about it, it kinda makes more sense if you do:

Online: Generic Game (Join)

where it's backwards and "Generic Game" goes to the hub and "Join" makes you join.
Cowdude wrote:
It'd be nice if on blogs and the "People" page non-members get where it says "Online: Generic game", instead of just linking directly into the game there could also be a link to the hub page.

I agree, I keep running into this myself. It's annoying to have to search the hub for the game name.
I think this is a great idea!