ID:134269

I don't know if this has been brought up due to my absent in BYOND, but a nice little thing that can be added to BYOND members is having a way to send each other messages. Lets just say they're not currently on pager, you would just go to their page and there will be a little send message button where you can click and simply send that person a message!! Cool isn't it? Then the person can maybe go to like a inbox or something and check it out. I think it'll be a good way to communicate with friends that aren't on at the time you're on.
DaGoat787 wrote:
I don't know if this has been brought up due to my absent in BYOND, but a nice little thing that can be added to BYOND members is having a way to send each other messages.

There already is, the BYOND Pager. :P
Yeah yeah, know whatcha mean, just kidding, though you WERE unclear there.

Lets just say they're not currently on pager, you would just go to their page and there will be a little send message button where you can click and simply send that person a message!!

There are already options to send/forward pages to e-mail, aren't there.
Cool isn't it? Then the person can maybe go to like a inbox or something and check it out. I think it'll be a good way to communicate with friends that aren't on at the time you're on.

Cool? No, not really. :P
That's what you actually have your e-mail, and Instant Messengers for, no disrespect to the BYOND Pager, it was obvoiusly not intended as one, and isn't one.