ID:134555

BYOND Version: Latest

Operating System: Windows XP

Web Browser: Mozila Firefox

Game/Hub(s): hub://Y2kEric.Iconica

Detailed Problem Description: I made a table and the table dosen't start from the top. It starts at the bottom.

Code Snippet to Reproduce Problem: This everything I have in Info Text
Iconica Staff
Key Mod Level
Y2kEric Owner
Super Saiyan Sky CO-Owner
Insomniak 420 CO-Owner
BloodLimit CO-Owner
Sol_eks CO-Owner
Bleegoose CO-Owner
Chi TownzBoy05 Admin
Nintendo Admin
Micro kakashi Coded GM
Master Chief123 Coded GM
ANDROID_FURY12 Coded GM
Bones789 Coded GM
Copyright © 2005 - 2006 The Iconica Team. All rights reserved.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? All the Time, Every Time.

In other games? Its not in the game, but i does do that for other hub entrys.

On other computers? Yes

In other user accounts? Dosent matter.
Looks fine to me...
In response to Crispy
I think what he means is that there is a bunch of spaces before the table...

-Doh
In response to XxDohxX
XxDohxX wrote:
I think what he means is that there is a bunch of spaces before the table...

-Doh

Yes, that is exactly what the problem is.
In response to Y2kEric
Why was this moved, this is a bug.
In response to Y2kEric
Because its not a bug it looks fine its proberley just your computer.
Just like the forum filter, the hub filter inserts <br> tags wherever you have newlines in your info text. This makes it easy to have paragraphs without worrying about using html tags. If you don't want them, you need to eliminate the newlines.
In response to A.T.H.K
So when you view this page hub://Y2kEric.Iconica. The table isnt at the bottom?
In response to Mike H
Mike H wrote:
Just like the forum filter, the hub filter inserts <br> tags wherever you have newlines in your info text. This makes it easy to have paragraphs without worrying about using html tags. If you don't want them, you need to eliminate the newlines.

I don't have any newlines, what I posted at the top was everything that I put in Info Text.

<code> <center> <table border="1"> <tr><th colspan="2">Iconica Staff</th></tr> <tr><th>Key</th><th>Mod Level</th></tr> <tr><td align=center>Y2kEric</td><td align=center>Owner</td></tr> <tr><td align=center>Super Saiyan Sky</td><td align=center>CO-Owner</td></tr> <tr><td align=center>Insomniak 420</td><td align=center>CO-Owner</td></tr> <tr><td align=center>BloodLimit</td><td align=center>CO-Owner</td></tr> <tr><td align=center>Sol_eks</td><td align=center>CO-Owner</td></tr> <tr><td align=center>Bleegoose</td><td align=center>CO-Owner</td></tr> <tr><td align=center>Chi TownzBoy05</td><td align=center>Admin</td></tr> <tr><td align=center>Nintendo</td><td align=center>Admin</td></tr> <tr><td align=center>Micro kakashi</td><td align=center>Coded GM</td></tr> <tr><td align=center>Master Chief123</td><td align=center>Coded GM</td></tr> <tr><td align=center>ANDROID_FURY12</td><td align=center>Coded GM</td></tr> <tr><td align=center>Bones789</td><td align=center>Coded GM</td></tr> <tr><th colspan="2">Copyright © 2005 - 2006 The Iconica Team. All rights reserved.</th></tr> </table> </center> </code>

I didn't add any (br) tags.
In response to Y2kEric
He didn't mean you actually having
, he meant you have blank lines just like you would as you post this to do something such as

this

Understand?

-Doh
In response to XxDohxX
Yea, ill try to make it on a single line then.

EDIT: It worked, thx alot.