ID:1345578

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
So i decided to download byond version 499.1201 for my windows 7, I waited a few seconds for the download to finish, my virus security scans it as they do for all files. My virus security stopped the download saying " this file isn't safe and has been removed " Is my virus security over acting (or maybe the byond team decided that they can't make enough money off a honest website and that they're gonna start stealing people's credit cards now? lol)
Please let me know why this happened. :)

Thanks,

Greggreg31
This is just a false positive it happens to may people, try searching the forums.
Thanks
Best response
This is definitely just a false positive. You should report it as such to the makers of your antivirus software.

Which antivirus software are you using, BTW? I've run into a number of users having problems while using AVG, which doesn't surprise me because AVG has been crap for about three or four years now. I was somewhat alarmed the other day to find Google was actually recommending it as a product.
I use Norton, Norton 360 to be exact.

Thanks,

Greggreg31
https://submit.symantec.com/false_positive/ (Which covers Norton 360) has a field in their form for the owner of the software, Lummox - just incase you haven't tried filling it in.
Thank you Murrawhip,
I have send my report to Norton.