ID:134655

Detailed Problem Description:
Latest version: 341

* Release Notes

That's on the front page of developer.byond.com, needs to be updated. :P

Who moved this? If you'll look at the Bug Reports summary, it states it's reporting bugs in the BYOND software or website as opposed to discussing, querying, or requesting things for the BYOND website. This is not a discussion, query, or request.
That's the latest stable version. 347 is a beta version right now.

~~> Unknown Person
In response to Unknown Person
What about 344?
In response to Artemio
344 was a beta version as well.

It was moved from bug reports because this isn't a bug. It's completely intentional.
In response to Crispy

344 is as stable if not more so than 341. Regardless, the front page says "Latest Version", not "Latest Stable Version".
In response to Artemio
Artemio wrote:

344 is as stable if not more so than 341.

No it's not. And as for the emphasis you added to my post, 344 was and still is unstable. It doesn't magically become stable simply because a new unstable version is released. Duh!
In response to Crispy
And yet you selectively ignore "Regardless, the front page says "Latest Version", not "Latest Stable Version"."

Anyways, <font color=red size=4>how is 344 not stable</font> (just because it's beta means it isn't stable? brb lack of logic)? Please, enlighten me.
If you're going to point out tiny, itty bitty little bugs to me, then it would be pointless to do so, as 344 offers more in compensation than 341.
In response to Artemio
Artemio wrote:
And yet you selectively ignore "Regardless, the front page says "Latest Version", not "Latest Stable Version"."

My response to that would be: GO HAVE A CRY.

Anyways, how is 344 not stable? Please, enlighten me.

BECAUSE IT'S A #&%$ING BETA. DUH!

Don't you have anything better to do than harrass innocent bystanders about things that aren't under their control and don't matter anyway? Jesus!

Cease your trolling.