In response to Pirion
Pirion wrote:
SublimeText webpage says it is not free. Continued use requires the purchase of a license.

It says that, yes, but it allows you to keep using it if you tolerate the popup. I'd recommend

If you could trust me when I say

DivineTraveller wrote:
To use this, first you have to install Sublime Text (it's free forever, but there's a popup from time to time on save).

That'd be great.
Been receiving a couple of errors when choosing the syntax style and trying to build:

unknown include #string_escaped_char
unknown include #string_embedded_expression
unknown include #string_escaped_char
unknown include #comments
unknown include #parens
unknown include #block
Unable to find target command: dmc
Unable to find target command: dmc
Yeah, I'm seeing that as well on a fresh upgrade. It's ignoring my modules, it seems.

I just made a commit that should make it work. Run an upgrade. If that doesn't do it, you may have to reinstall/restart sublime to make it work.
I've just pushed a commit to allow procs to autocomplete using Sublimes autocompletion. This means if you start typing walk - pick walk_towards, for example, and then hit tab, it will cycle through the arguments.

This will probably be my last feature implemented for a while, so I'll be fixing bugs as they come up and merging other pull requests for a while.
I've updated this to support v500s new stuff.

New things:
atom.color
atom.transform

matrix.Interpolate (does this have any arguments?)
matrix.Invert (does this have any arguments?)
matrix.Translate

animate()
matrix()

atom.MouseMove
client.MouseMove

Did I miss any?
atom.alpha

Interpolate takes 2 arguments. Check the ref.
In response to Kaiochao
Turns out I did include atom.alpha, I just forgot to note it.

Thanks. Updated.
Very impressed. Been using it for a couple days now on and off tinkering around with things. Very interesting.
In response to Mordasius
Thanks! If you have any feedback, feel free to leave it here or on the github page.
Page: 1 2