ID:134975

BYOND Version: 343.882

Operating System: Windows XP Home

Web Browser: Sometimes IE; Sometimes Firefox

Detailed Problem Description: Last night, I made a post on my blog. About a minute after, I set my preferences so that the pager would alert me when somebody posted a comment.

I went to bed at about 11:30, but I left my computer on overnight. When I came back in the morning, I had an alert:

<--(2:20 am) BYOND Alert: GoodDoggyTreat has just replied to your blog post 'DM Syntax Highlighter -- Two Hours of Pointless Pain'.
See it at http://members.byond.com/?comment_post=645

However, there were two comments on my blog: GDT's comment as alerted above, and Crispy's. Crispy's was made at a later time then GDT's, but I didn't get an alert about Crispy's comment, which is the bug I'm reporting.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Well, obviously not every time because I got an alert about GDT's comment.

On other computers? I don't know.

In other user accounts? I don't know.
From the equivalent email alert:

There may or may not be other comments on this post between now and the time you next visit the site; you will not receive further notifications about this post until then.

We try not to spam. The pager alert doesn't say that because it would be huge. Forum alerts don't (yet) have this same feature because they work a little bit differently.