ID:134989

Uhm, these following variables would be great to stick in to DM:

see_invisible_freq & invisibility_freq: This allows you to only see atoms with invisibility_freq of the same number. For example, if you have see_invisibility_freq=2 for a mob, and an obj has invisibility_freq=2, you'll see that obj. But, if the obj has invisibility_freq=1, you cannot see it. This is basically see_invisible, but you cannot see atoms that have invisibility settings lower than your see_invisibility variable.

see_opacity & see_opacity_freq & opacity_freq: This should basically work like see_invisible, but if your see_opacity variable is larger than the opacity variable of an atom, you'll see 'through' it.

- I've been waiting for a while for these to be added, but it seems they haven't been thought of yet? Well, hope to see these soon.
A lot easier than adding a very specific tweak like this would just be to use /image for these cases.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
A lot easier than adding a very specific tweak like this would just be to use /image for these cases.

Lummox JR

But, that's not what he wants. He wants the ability to do it with atoms not just images.
In response to Teh Governator
The hidden atoms can use null icons.

The drawback for this is that /image objects can't flick.
In response to Yota
So...Crashed has a reasonable request, I believe. Hopefully, these additions make it to 4.0.

RD
In response to Rurouni Dragon
I asked for the a new invisibility var a while back, It would be great if it was added in the near future. It would make mini movie scenes alot easier to make.