ID:134991

1. If you have like 3 world windows open and you want to book mark one you have to close the other 2 if its not selected on the pager menu. Maybe do like on the pager's invite thing and be able to pick from a list or add the bookmark thing to the new windows.

2.If you click join on a game's hub and it pops up the window but says byond central couldn't be reached or whatever that message is then before you could click it again and it would connect or not and you could click a few more times and it would work... but now it opens a window each time it fails and its kinda annoying closing like 4 windows before finally connecting. Maybe have the world number or ip address saved like when you logout of a world so all you have to do is press enter and it will try again/reconnect

3.Heh could you also possibly add ctrl+l to the world menus again so i don't have to have a macro to relog..?

ok that's all
You could use the browser in dream seaker to get to the game you want to play. :)
TheJester wrote:
2.If you click join on a game's hub and it pops up the window but says byond central couldn't be reached or whatever that message is then before you could click it again and it would connect or not and you could click a few more times and it would work... but now it opens a window each time it fails and its kinda annoying closing like 4 windows before finally connecting. Maybe have the world number or ip address saved like when you logout of a world so all you have to do is press enter and it will try again/reconnect

If you press space if you lost connection it will say "current" meaning current ip. Then you can press enter to connect again.

#3.. why do you macro to re-log?
In response to Justin Knight
Because Ctrl-L no longer works and it's awkward to have to pull up the Byond pager just to relog in a game.
I don't keep a macro for it, but I see why he would.
In response to Sarm
There is still ctrl+Q.