Murder Mansion

by SuperSaiyanGokuX
Murder Mansion
Not for the faint of heart...
ID:1352062

I've noticed a few times lately that the world.status message for the server says that the winner of the last round was a bot.

Are they genuinely beating some of you? That's my ultimate goal, to make the AI good enough to win against humans (at a more-or-less even ratio; "medium" difficulty).

So, for those of you that have played a decent number of rounds against bots, have they actually won?
Idk, I logged in to play and sh*t got real, in like 2.5 seconds I was gang mobbed to death. -_-*
I was like ":/ I was reading the instructions."
Yeah. One guy went autopilot just to see the AI do its work.
In response to CodeWeasel22
CodeWeasel22 wrote:
Yeah. One guy went autopilot just to see the AI do its work.

I do that all the time during my own testing (in fact, I hardly ever actually "play"), so I know that they're competent enough to complete a round (and often pretty entertaining to watch!), but what I don't know is if they are good enough to beat human players.

I have the feeling that they're still not there (they're still too slow, or they're not "smart" enough, etc.)
At least they do things now.
In response to CodeWeasel22
CodeWeasel22 wrote:
At least they do things now.

This is true. This is a vast improvement over previous versions (the last version that was up, especially... they actually did "work" in earlier editions, but somehow they got completely screwed up in the last version)
See? There you have it then. I'm dying to play the next update.
I'm glad you made your AI competent though honestly. So many games have AI these days that is beyond stupid.
Well, to be honest the A.I did kill me once..or twice, so yeah they..do things
Sometimes the AI can try to kill you (and they usually do so faster than I can react); however, sometimes you just end up on a round where nobody gets killed for a while and most bots end up disqualified for killing others or accusing the wrong AI's.
In response to Erick1294
Erick1294 wrote:
Sometimes the AI can try to kill you (and they usually do so faster than I can react); however, sometimes you just end up on a round where nobody gets killed for a while and most bots end up disqualified for killing others or accusing the wrong AI's.

sounds on par with how it used to go back when I used to host... funny how the AI hasnt changed much in about 8 years
The AI should be like this people! If only Video games had that smart enough AI. Oh wait; The Last of us. Still SSGX's game is more smarter. lol
actually I remember that the AI used to just end the round by calling the murderer within about 1 min of the game starting