In response to EmpirezTeam
Did you ever think about confronting this guy? Sounds to me like he was just trying to justify his own being in the university, considering the age and what not. I suppose he found it in discrediting others?

Sure, it is nice when they change their attitude at some point, but is it worth the suffering and the wait?

Confronting people about things like this works out well, perhaps the old man wanted to talk to someone, he wasn't deliberately thinking that you were stupid or what not.
In response to Taitz
Taitz wrote:
Did you ever think about confronting this guy? Sounds to me like he was just trying to justify his own being in the university, considering the age and what not. I suppose he found it in discrediting others?

Sure, it is nice when they change their attitude at some point, but is it worth the suffering and the wait?

Confronting people about things like this works out well, perhaps the old man wanted to talk to someone, he wasn't deliberately thinking that you were stupid or what not.

Yeah, personally I would've confronted him as to why he thought I was an idiot. If I show no potential signs of being one, why treat me like one?

I do also wait and see if something is worth the trouble before going ahead with it.

With the whole car crash thing with Ripper, I would have been a bit suspicious as to why she didn't admit to it first off when it happened (I'm not sure if she did - Was not dere). In the case that she didn't own up right off the bat, I would call it a bit of a dick move, especially if the person you did it to is having a lot of issues with their car at the moment. I guess it's just human nature to put yourself before anyone else though (not that it's always right).
Page: 1 2 3