Last Robot Standing

by DDT
Last Robot Standing
100 years ago the spaceship launched. The humans are dead. The robots remain. Can you be the Last Robot Standing?
ID:1353345

Poll: Should "Uninstall Punishment" be a mod? (What the mod does will be in message.)

Yes 62% (5)
No 25% (2)
Yes, but can't use mods for 2 rounds instead as punishment 0% (0)
Yes, but new name for the mod.(Please Suggest) 12% (1)

Login to vote.

This mod would let you deactivate mods that the opponent used on you, IE Magnetic Booties and the others one. But as a punishment for deactivating the mod(s)you can't draw mods for 1 or more rounds(depends on how many mods you deactivated). So what do you guys think about this idea?
4 yes's great
For another name for the mod I would suggest something along the lines of "System Restore" as you are essentially restoring your robot to a previous, uncorrupted state.
Isn't this kind of what Warranty does?
Warranty sets your power level to 7, if your power level has never dropped below 7 then a backup point for the system restore would never have existed.
IMO all three names are interchangeable (warranty, system restore, uninstall punishment).

For example, a warranty usually indicates that the item in question would be replaced / returned to its original state. However, as the effects of Warranty set your power to 7 instead of the standard 15, surely the name "Uninstall punishment" would be a better title for that module.
5 yes's 1 no.
The name "uninstall Punishment" is a trick in itself. It is removing(uninstalling) punishment, but it also gives you a limited punishment,
This would also work on Spyware, which is the main reason why I decided to create this post.
The idea of "Uninstall Punishment" is one I could vote for, but I think the limited punishment needs to be improved. One turn to "uninstall" is not much of a sacrifice for removing the effect.