Soul Eater: Capture All Souls

by Ishani937
Soul Eater: Capture All Souls
Coming Soon
ID:1353758

So you want to become and admin? Well were glad your interested in becoming apart of a great community staff to help the game progress.

Levels of Admin:

Trial GM

GM

Admin

Head Admin

Master Admin

Co-Owner

Steps to becoming an admin:

Step 1- Reply to this post stating the following below

Example:
Key: USER1234

IGN: Player1

Reason wanting to become an admin: I would like to be apart of your staff, because I enjoy the game a lot as well as I enjoy helping others who are new comers to the game.

Why should we assign you as a Admin: You Should assign me as a Admin because, I'm Reliable, flexible for any given situation, I will try to solve any situation best to my ability if not will ask for a higher admin assistance.

Past Experience and Position on the game: I've worked on numerous games, I was a Head Admin on Naruto: Dream Chaser, Master Admin on Bleach: Sword Fighting and Co-Owner on Dragonball Z: Save Earth.

We ask of you when you reply to and get to Past Experience and Position on the game that you give at least 1 game that is still active today so that we may go on the game and talk to an Admin that knows you and reasons of leaving or being fired.

Step 2: If you pass step 1 you will automatically start off as a Trial GM, and will remain trial GM for one week so that we can examine how you act as an Admin. Responding to everyday game issues and solving them.

Step 3: Once your week is up it will be time for your Admin Placement Exam to decide what position of Admin you will be promoted to. This will state questions, to see your knowledge on the game rules, forum rules and short answers.

Step 4: After your Admin Placement Exam your exam will be graded by an Owner who will decide your Position on being a GM-Master Admin.

So now your a Admin welcome aboard the team, you want to raise your rank in admin because you feel like you can help better the game at a Higher position. No worries you may attempt to try for a higher position.

What to do to raise your Admin Rank:

We ask you to type us 2-3 paragraph essay on why we should promote your rank, as well as we will give you another placement admin exam that will be more focused on short answers, finally we will set up a in game problem situation randomly not telling you when it will happen. Once it happens we will examine how you conduct yourself and handle the situation. Once that's done an Owner will review your paragraph essay, your placement admin exam and the in game problem situation. If all is good we will promote your rank.

To become a Co-Owner isn't as easy as the other 2 processes, You will need to have been on the staff for quite some time, expanding about 2-4 months you have been apart of the staff team. You will be given a Co-Owner Exam that is a 2 part Exam, The most difficult of all exams. We Then ask you to share with us any byond capabilities such as code/icon/gfx artwork. We then would like to review your capabilities for ourselves because were always looking for those who will be able to help speed up the update process. If you have no capabilities that's fine if you do good on the Co-Owner Exam means your able to conduct yourself and able to handle any given situation, an will more then likely be promoted to Co-Owner.

We Thank you for your time in reading this on how to join the staff team we look forward to you in the Future.

-Cal the Fool, Ishani937