ID:135779

Would it be possible to provide an option to place the info panel on the left side of the screen, putting the map on the right?
Enigmaster2002 wrote:
Would it be possible to provide an option to place the info panel on the left side of the screen, putting the map on the right?

Maybe tel me wy you want to put the map in a difrint place then wat it usaly is?
Interesting idea. I think it would be doable -- then again, I haven't ever worked with BYOND's code, or any Windows API code for that matter.

If Zzo38 were speaking English, I would also second his question and ask you what you wanted it for. =)
In response to Spuzzum
The way I got my desk designed and the way I sit in my chair favors the text panel being on the left side. Also, I got AIM and MSN with those little pop-up notifications, and since I'm perpetually listening to MP3s, I never hear those alert sounds and I rely on those pop-ups to notify me of my buddies' activites. Having the text terminal on the left side would eliminate my having to wait for it to disappear before seeing what others have typed.