Naruto Ninja Moo Moo (Old Hub)

by Ashley_Laww
Naruto Ninja Moo Moo (Old Hub)
Offically the new awesomest most naruto game in byond History! Must play!!
ID:1359353

As many people know, Ashley_Laww is very verb-happy with her dictation of banning whoever she wants, whenever she wants, just because she can.

If you're 1 of the 498475457899759687 people who have fallen victim to this well I have a solution for you!
http://www.byond.com/games/ZerokKaiba/COSAB

Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops (COSAB) is the game for you! We give more than enough warning and leniency to players and actually listen to what they have to say about the game, players, and moderators.

So come on over! Have a blast! We hope to see you soon! :)

Sincerely

Zerok Kaiba - not a verb-happy abusive dictating owner

P.S. Ashley, never had anything against you babe. I used to like your game, but it was you and your abusive actions that pushed me to make my own game where people are free to speak their mind and not play under constant fear of random bans. xoxo
If anyone ever wants to talk to myself or the moderation team, you can always find us here:
http://dxforliferf.chatango.com/
Thank you so much!

I really support this initiative and i hope my fellow moo mooers choose to go to this -totally awesome- game in replacement of Moo Moo.

I've been playing Moo Moo for 1 year 10 hours daily but i never noticed i was wasting my time with such an administrator.
Lolololol. Guess its a good thing banned players have a place to go after being banned. Though MooMoos gameplay (movement,jutsu system, passive, etc) are overall better then the other slide scrollers. Problem with Ashley, shes not very good at balancing anything, and refuses to add the good/new things to make it even better. if it had all those current stuff thats been shown anime/managa probably make it 100% better and if she would actually balance the shit.
In response to Raven 360
Raven 360 wrote:
Though MooMoos gameplay (movement,jutsu system, passive, etc) are overall better then the other slide scrollers.

^^Lolno.
^^Lolyes. Just needs more jutsus and to be balanced.
Moomoo's movement system/jutsu system is pretty bad itself.
Lol. How? Tbh I find it alot more smoother then the other
Naruto Slide Scrollers. And as for the jutsu system. The jutsus look way better then the other ones with the effects, etc. Anyway Opinions are opinions.