ID:1359599

Hi BYOND Member,

I have create a basic app on iPhone/iPod and Android

for BYOND,but if I want to publish the app to you

I need Admin approbation(they can contact me here: [email protected] )!

The App Name: BYOND Info

My app is basic it have:

-A Game(For Fun(not the BYOND game)

-A Website(To access BYOND website by the app)

-A Request Fonction(if you want to make Request)

-A Social Link(To access BYOND Forum on the app)

-A Picture Section(To Show Picture to Promote BYOND)

-A Contact Section(To Contact me for app ideas)

-An About Section(To Promote BYOND)

-An Events Section(To know about BYOND events and Update)

And I think it all!

I will give the admin the right to modify the app so they get put the events section up to date!

And I will give them the mail associate with the request section!

I hope you will like it,

Louis53
Edit:

i have create a basic mobile version of the site for the mobile app if you want to test it:

http://byond.ginwiz.com/

I think you should use Support.
It write to visit the BYOND Forum and after if your question not answer use BYOND Support(but I already use it for the mobile site)
I don't really understand. You "created" a mobile website for BYOND? From what I'm seeing, you used GINWIZ. Which allows anyone to actually transform a normal website to a mobile version. The result really isn't amazing it shows GINWIZ's logo at the top and doesn't allow much customization...

If the app itself only consists of a browser that redirects you to ginwiz, It's really not worth all this work, especially if your going to pay for a developer license and put it on Google Play/App Store.

Lastly, I doubt BYOND staff would go against this because it's actually some kind of free advertisement for them...Except if they don't like the quality of the product.
Yes but the app is not just a browser it a complete app.

I know GINWIZ isn't amazing but i just want to have a mobile version of byond.

The mobile site is just in the website and social section of my app.

The app is not amazing but if it update correctly it would be great to now byond event and update!

And it provide a kind of ads for BYOND.

I do not plan to put the app on app store or google play because i don't have budget D:

If the BYOND Staff accept we can put a link on the byond site to download the Android and the iPod/iPhone App so BYOND Member or future Member can have the app!
Id like an app that alerted me on my phone when I have byond updates like a text message alert. That would be useful for us byond people on the go and if it has a simple way to browse byond via phone that would be a plus :)
yea it what i think you could see byond update on the app but for that it need to be frequently update!
Just an FYI, I would be weary of putting any login credentials into any website except www.secure.byond.com (always check the top URL bar!)
In response to Flame Sage
Flame Sage wrote:
Just an FYI, I would be weary of putting any login credentials into any website except www.secure.byond.com (always check the top URL bar!)

+1
Yea I understand but in the mobile site if you try to connect by the mobile site they warn you that it possibly not secure so they propose you to connect directly on the official byond site(secure.byond.com)
(Dont worry im not trying to steal your account but I understant that you worry about that)