As a side note, you have a brain but you also have feelings. You can reason up tons of things that support why religion is false or God doesn't exist, you can try to explain that love is just a chemical precursor of attaction or whatever.
I think people, especially selfish people will actively seek out answers tailored to them, and ignore what actually is, in favor of what they want to see. And that's also a very important thing, if you only acknowledge what you feel comfortable with, you'll never see what truly is. If you don't see a point in changing your mind, you'll never see anything from a different angle, and if you only see something from one angle- you'll never know it for what it truly is. So I guess the main question in the debate is do we need laws to govern ourselves? Yes. Because even in communities where there are no "laws" people just simply agree upon what is and isn't allowed and go about their own ways of enforcing it. BYOND is one big example of that.
*sigh* - no wonder I'm such a hypocrite then.

The problem is that I'm seeking a logical answer for something emotional most of the time. In my mind, and I have the xp to back this, I can see the harshness of many laws. But... no matter how hard I try, I can never really explain why those laws ARE harsh to others.

... same with my ideas. Detail, but no scope
\\-joke->
Dariuc's head.

Also, you guys should know Dev probably has mild schizophrenia. While his views can be interesting, as stated earlier in a "morbid curiosity", you guys should probably just read what he says with a grain of salt as I doubt he even knows what he's saying.
I thought Dariuc actually won. I was shocked. I guess Jittai has a better grasp of what the hell is going on here than I do.
I'm not if you're joking. :I
Clue: No Internal Logic consistency. Read between the lines. I'm a people's person.

I wouldn't even take it with a grain of salt, in fact. I'm generally thinking on the moment most of the time.

The only real logic I have is PRINCIPLES. But even then, it's how and why I would apply them.

Not even one person has been able to slay even one, however. And worse still, it's highly likely you will just run into other principles and come to a dead-end, or make me accept new ones to back myself up.

{p} "Once a person's main cores are discovered, the only thing defending his nature is principles"
{MY Core:} "To oppose the evils of control and force"

If you expect to win, you will need to read between the lines. For example, one person pointed out that I have that messiah complex, but I twisted it to my own means.
In response to Developous
no one is trying to slay your principles please take your delusions elsewhere
You should be more concerned about YOUR delusions of grandeur.

{p} "not even golden intents matter not when the people don't care, but whoa betide those who live in suspicion and mistrust as well, because they can only be enemies"

... I wonder who has more paranoia in this case - Albro1, or me?
In response to Developous
lol
He never defined what kind of delusions you were having, you inferred grandeur subconsciously - what does this say about you?
probably me :), you guys are fun lol.
In response to Jittai
Jittai wrote:
He never defined what kind of delusions you were having, you inferred grandeur subconsciously - what does this say about you?

o_O Everyone has their weaknesses. I tend to go overboard in judging intent. Soo... I guess I'm more guilty of paranoia then - I think?
You should make a game with a story focus for that contest going on. Lots of dialogue and writing and stuff, build a world and show us it.
Closest I can come to such is a game with purpose, but it seems like a good idea to try for such.

... but please give the link.
Thanks, beginning now.
Developous has been on a roll lately. I never in a million years thought I would say this, but Developous... I pass the torch onto you.
I think at this point the evidence that Developous is the reincarnation of the minor pagan deity Eris is irrefutable. As a devout discordian I rejoice in the rebirth of the true god, who is also the false god.
In response to EmpirezTeam
That's no fun, at least people understand your trolling. He just sounds like a blubbering fool.
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
That's no fun, at least people understand your trolling. He just sounds like a blubbering fool.

I don't yet have sufficient knowledge to back my ways. But beware the emotional side of the coin.
Page: 1 2 3