Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
ID:1362065

noobs mashing buttons lol...
Haha, I couldn't stop laughing when one of them couldn't get back up to the roof xD Seems a little too fast paced and uncontrolled for what it seemed like a low level fight. I think it'd be nice to have it where you don't have that much speed and you build up to it for higher levels where your fights become like that. It might make lower level fights not as interesting, but it'll be good enough where they'll want to work towards leveling even more to have even better fights. Good job on the game like always Zane. Hopefully there's some content I can try out sometime :)
That's the most dynamic combat I've ever seen on this site.
this is pretty much un restricted stuff we're gonna tone all this down alot. theyre all moving at maximum speed with maxed stats.
Ah okay, makes sense then :)
This going to need team-speak with fighting like this.
I might rate this fight look's cool to me, it's like there swinging at eachother and dodge eachother attack's but yeah it's still button mashing also i was laughing lmao as you can see one of them can't see when they hit the corner and move randomly.
Pointing this out now, Retarded fight ever.
im disapointed looks boring lol
Even when I played this game before the subscribers closed beta testing. I never mashed buttons when fighting with other players, just so I can attack at the right time and fake attack nothing in mah range! Plus, fists are more awesome to fight with!!

In my bacon grease perspective!!!
Funny this video specifically points out that they're button mashing like no tomorrow. Oh well can't please everyone.
You cant please everyone. But i like it!
That's true, I've spent hours rewatching this video trying to figure out what we were missing as it always came off to me as half completed. a problem that I was trying to solve since the conception of the project. Uhm, I'll admit I was never satisfied with the combat design in the past so i'll agree with you there.

Still beating my brains out trying to figure out why it doesn't carry the amount of impact I want it to.
Two words. Particle effects. One more word. Sounds.
Yeah sounds are coming soon, trying to negotiate a good deal with covering SA's entire sound track and sound effects.

AI was overlooked in SA as we focused on other things. but this is being resolved as we improve AI functions and behaviors.[Like gambits in FF12] I'll take a read at that site.
Zane I say you guys make a combo system.

And what will particle effects do?
There is a combo system in place, as of now there just isnt a strong focus on it which may be the reason why I can't come to terms with something I'm happy with.