ID:136497

I'm currently trying to include some jpegs in a game to be viewed, but it seems when I use them they need to be included in the folder (like they should), but when I run the game they are not found in the byond cache, preventing them from being viewed... at least in my case.

I thought of at least two ways to do this on my own until a feature is added (if it is), but I wanted to know if anyone had some input on a possible "better" way to do it, or maybe even tell me I'm just screwing up somewhere so I can fix this.

-Kosher pickle-
Koshigia wrote:
I'm currently trying to include some jpegs in a game to be viewed, but it seems when I use them they need to be included in the folder (like they should), but when I run the game they are not found in the byond cache, preventing them from being viewed... at least in my case.

I thought of at least two ways to do this on my own until a feature is added (if it is), but I wanted to know if anyone had some input on a possible "better" way to do it, or maybe even tell me I'm just screwing up somewhere so I can fix this.

They can't be used on the map or as icons, if that's what you're after. But if you want to use a .jpg in an HTML document sent to the user via browse(), then you need to use browse_rsc() on your .jpg.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Thank you very much Lummox. ^.^