ID:136647

331 (notes)

Just a few more little fixes. Please report back on the underlay troubles (they likely still exist); if you can send a simple demo showing the problem, that would be great.
Sorry Tom, to be the barror of bad news, But the turfs are still messed up.

RaeKwon

ps. I'll email you guys the source, run game - Leave town and check overworld map. The subject will be Source
My passwords didn't work after upgrading to version 331...?

[edit]

It seems they only didn't work in Dream Seeker... odd. Luckily, I had saved BYOND version 318. Would it be possible to put version 329 or 330 up for download here?

[edit]

Now I just upgraded to version 331 again, and my passwords work now... what was that?
:( still no back 3 times thing.
In response to DBZ Kidd
DBZ Kidd translation:

Undo in the graphics editor of DreamMaker should be changed to allow multiple undos (up to 3 suggested here, more would be nice). Also, I have an interesting idea on a graphic file change/addition, which I will post in a new thread.
In response to DBZ Kidd
DBZKidd - they write down all the suggestions, no need to throw it back in their face again. There are far more important bug fixes and feature implementations ahead of your suggestion. Give it some time - like months - and you may very well see your idea put in place. Harping on it will only irritate them and waste space on the forum...
After updating to this version, I compliled my world and now the graphics are all messed up? Like normally(still in the map editor) these barrels have concrete under them, but now when I run the world it shows up as black under the barrels, and some other graphics are all mixed around?
In response to Oblivian
Did you take the time and read my post? Did you take any thought before posting yours (if you read mine) that i was sending my source to Tom inwhich had the problem and would be solved? mwahahha

RaeKwon
In response to Oblivian
Oblivian wrote:
After updating to this version, I compliled my world and now the graphics are all messed up? Like normally(still in the map editor) these barrels have concrete under them, but now when I run the world it shows up as black under the barrels, and some other graphics are all mixed around?

Yeah, this is the same bug other users have reported. If you have a simple, reproducible test case, please send it in. We received RaeKwon's and will check it out, but it can't hurt to have too much data.