Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
ID:1367533

• Yo. Here you can post about your bugs, glitches and issues!

Please do NOT post the same issue again. I will try to fix it if I see 1 complaint. The last thing I need is 7 of the same complaint.

Please do TRY to explain your issue as clearly as possible.

Thanks for your contributions in advance and have fun~

Known bugs:
  • A Key does not work. Not a bug but I removed it.
I cant kill anything so I cant help to find bugs in crap im sorry. maybe u should give the lvl 1 monster like about 60 hp at least
The windows that pop up need to be bound to the macros in the interface style, that way you won't have to worry about clicking the game's window again after you open a menu.

Also, my screen is fairly small, so if there is a button to close the game down-- I can't see it or use it. I have to press the windows button to close the game.

I didn't really play very far in, because I made my char, logged in and didn't really know what to do (despite the prompts telling me what Kirito did in the anime).

I couldn't really find any shops, or whatnot, was bare naked except for tools, so I just wandered for a bit and logged out.

Seems like it has some potential though, good luck.
I totally agree with the "You don't know what to do" thing. However, I have no way at the moment on how to stress what players are meant to do.
In response to Kboy33
There's a few ways.
One simple way is to just give the player a few quests like in the beginning like
-meet the town shop keeper
-meet the town blacksmith

From there you could easily give the player quests to do like
-Grab items for shop keeper/black smith.

The benefits to taking this approach are that they are less obvious than just telling the player what to to do- and also you immediately involve the player. You also teach them something about the game.

Aside from that, most games use NPC characters to add variety, but you can also use them to update the player about the world.

For instance tell them things about the game that normally would go in a wiki or something. Npc: Oh the monsters around this town are tame- but man if you go further out they are murderous!"

Also, a map of some sort or maybe signs in the city or outside of the city as to what leads where might be good.

I'll login later and try again to give more feedback.