ID:136829

326 (notes)

More fixes!
Woohoo, I'm the first to get it. =)
I like fixes 'cause they're so delicious!
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Until you bite their heads off.
Oh, so the problem was setting client.statpanel, eh? Doggonit... I thought I'd ruled that out by commenting out code, but I guess I hadn't done a very good job... the Z bug-finding machine still needs a little oil. At least with the Dreamseeker crash I knew it wasn't my fault...

Z
In response to Foomer
that commercial scares me. I mean come on... they smile at you untill you bite thier heads off. Good god.
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Lesbian Assassin wrote:
I like fixes 'cause they're so delicious!

**groan** :)
In response to Winbiko
Winbiko wrote:
that commercial scares me. I mean come on... they smile at you untill you bite thier heads off. Good god.

What product is the commercial selling?
In response to Gughunter
Gughunter wrote:
Winbiko wrote:

Plastic Women
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
Gughunter wrote:
Winbiko wrote:

Plastic Women

It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read that just now. Gads that was a good unexpected laugh.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read that just now. Gads that was a good unexpected laugh.

Sense of humour must be different than mine, then. It's cute, but not what I call funny. =)
In response to Spuzzum
I laughed after Lummox said it was funny. Like someone needed to tell me before I'd realise it.

Sariat makes comment.
Foomer wields blank stare.
Lummox makes comment.
Foomer continues to stare.
Lummox says comment is funny.
Foomer laughs.
Foomer resumes staring blankly.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
I laughed after Lummox said it was funny. Like someone needed to tell me before I'd realise it.

Sariat makes comment.
Foomer wields blank stare.
Lummox makes comment.
Foomer continues to stare.
Lummox says comment is funny.
Foomer laughs.
Foomer resumes staring blankly.

Maybe you should get out more Foomer - Foomeria is stagnating your brain! :)
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:

What the? Exactly the same happened to me. :) Hmm this brain thing not working properly in the heat.

/Andreas
In response to Gazoot
What the? Exactly the same happened to me. :) Hmm this brain thing not working properly in the heat.

Brain? What is brain means? =)
In response to digitalmouse
No, that's just the radiation seaping out from my monitor.
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:

Brain? What is brain means? =)

To quote the game "The Great Brain Robbery" by James Ernest:

"What do we want?"
"Brains!"
"When do we want em?"
"Brains!"