ID:136857

323 (notes)

Lots of little fixes here.

This also changes a chunk of backend code in preparation for a new interface change for the future. Let us know if you have any trouble.

hire more reviewers ;( this dude has been waiting for 6 months for his game to go through.

oh yea and byond owns
In response to Winbiko
Err, if you've been waiting that long chances are it DIDN'T go through, though the reviewer(s) maybe have neglected to inform you of such.
The map seems to be having problems:

In response to Spuzzum
It happens on maps with awkward resolution (apparently where X is larger than Y in world.view="X,Y").

On top of that, I keep getting this BYOND BUG:

BYOND(320.818) Error: the file f:\BYOND\users\me\cache\hub.rsc is locked up!
BYOND(320.818) Error: failed to add space to cache 'f:\BYOND\users\me\cache\hub.rsc'.

(I also have two BYOND programs open, if that means anything.)
In response to Winbiko
Winbiko wrote:
hire more reviewers ;( this dude has been waiting for 6 months for his game to go through.

oh yea and byond owns

Which game, which key name, and which channel was it submitted to?

I checked all the game-related channels, and see no games with your key.

There aren't many entries that haven't been reviewed.

[edit]
I see looking at your hub entry that you have 3 things...since I don't see any of them in the channel queue, that probably means you didn't submit them to the channel. To do that, use the channel popup list to select an appropriate channel, click on the checkbox to request review, and hit submit.
In response to Foomer
Geeze I would explode if I waited like 2 months only to find my library rejected.
In response to Deadron
Not I.

I have been waiting a month for my library to be reviewed.

Someone told me when I complained about the wait time of a month that they waited 6 months for theirs.
In response to Winbiko
Winbiko wrote:
Not I.

I have been waiting a month for my library to be reviewed.

Your library is listed -- it was not reviewed because you didn't click the "request review" checkbox in your hub entry. Originally I was reviewing entries like that, but it annoyed too many people because they weren't ready yet and didn't want me to look until they requested it.

I will take a look at it now.

Someone told me when I complained about the wait time of a month that they waited 6 months for theirs.

Then that is someone who submitted before Dantom did add reviewers, specifically to address that problem.

I've requested that some notification functionality be put in place, so that reviewers get email reports of what things are waiting (right now we have to go actively look at each game channel). In the meantime, the best way to make sure your game/library gets noticed quickly is to send email to [email protected].
In response to Deadron
oh

DM.Library (under review)
use channel passport
request review
remove from this channel

Winbiko.Pariah (accepted)
use channel passport
request review
remove from this channel

see thats what it said.
So I assumed it was "under review"

wonderful, so because of a bug on the byond website my Library was JUST submitted.... time to buckle down for another month.
In response to Deadron
So how long is the "real review" gonna take to be processed?
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
It happens on maps with awkward resolution (apparently where X is larger than Y in world.view="X,Y").

On top of that, I keep getting this BYOND BUG:

Eh, better hold off on downloading this one, if you haven't already. Hopefully we can get a patch out a bit later today.
someverb(mob/M in world) is allowing me to select objs as well as mobs.
In response to Shadowdarke
chaos! chaos I tell you!
In response to Winbiko
Heh, I'm still running on BYOND v.313 :-D

Stealth2k
Woohoo! With the list fix, I can now go back and code out the buggiest parts of Imperial Realms.
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Lesbian Assassin wrote:
Woohoo! With the list fix, I can now go back and code out the buggiest parts of Imperial Realms.

That's "woohoo" worthy? For us, maybe! In my designing, that'd be a groan for me. =)
In response to Shadowdarke
Shadowdarke wrote:
someverb(mob/M in world) is allowing me to select objs as well as mobs.

I'm not seeing this. Can you post a snippet?
Tom wrote:
323 (notes)

I found a new graphical glitch involving screen-objects that could have explained some of the problems people have reported. If you were experiencing that problem, please redownload 323 and tell us if it still persists.
In response to Winbiko
Winbiko wrote:
wonderful, so because of a bug on the byond website my Library was JUST submitted.... time to buckle down for another month.

Yeah, the UI is a bit confusing.

As mentioned previously, I was going to review it right away (and tried and ran into some BYOND crash before downloading that I didn't have time to deal with). With the attitude you are giving, it goes back to being "when I get to it".
Page: 1 2