BYOND Hosting / Shell Server

by Xirre
A shell server (hosting service) for all of BYOND to use!
ID:1369682

Well, a month ago, when I last posted a message explaining the downtime the Verizon representatives told me that there was a short in the wiring and it would cost so and so amount of money to fix as well as they told me I could also fix it myself. Soo... I guess this problem is happening again. I'm calling them right now and if it comes to it I'll be cursing and then going to do shit myself. *nods* Wish me luck.
Best of luck on fixing these problems D:
Thanks. I wouldn't be so rude about it if they were't so cheap when it comes to customer service. ._. It's like their customers are shit to them. Lol. Smh. But the dude I just spoke to was cool. He said it's either a short in the router or my coax cable. Coax cables cost $6.00 but the only problem is my cable is in the wall.. so it can't just be unscrewed. Talking to a lot of other representatives now.. :/
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Thanks. I wouldn't be so rude about it if they were't so cheap when it comes to customer service. ._. It's like their customers are shit to them. Lol. Smh. But the dude I just spoke to was cool. He said it's either a short in the router or my coax cable. Coax cables cost $6.00 but the only problem is my cable is in the wall.. so it can't just be unscrewed. Talking to a lot of other representatives now.. :/

Just one of those days I'm guessing, and yea customer support for most things seems lacking.
Yeah, I got a female to solve my problems. She was nice. Lol. Welp, technicians coming in Friday, 1PM - 3PM. Free of charge. Huzzah!
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Yeah, I got a female to solve my problems. She was nice. Lol. Welp, technicians coming in Friday, 1PM - 3PM. Free of charge. Huzzah!

Everyone likes free stuff ;D
I know I sure do! :D Hehe. Hope my internet is okay until Friday though. Last time it was down for hours. Couldn't do my routine where I go in bed and watch anime until 3:00AM because of that incident.

Goodnight though.
I had no idea anyone besides myself actually paid attention to your updates and very often posts. Huh. Well hope it works out for you. I have Verizon... I don't mind them.
They have their moments of being complete buttheads. Lol.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
They have their moments of being complete buttheads. Lol.

Lol.:P
Well, the guy came over and said that it's Verizon doing it to check for damage from the recent storm that passed by. *nods* K.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Couldn't do my routine where I go in bed and watch anime until 3:00AM

Huh.. Guess i'm not the only one. :3