ID:1369958

"You only experience the darkness. I was born in it." - The Assassin

Statistics:

-Melee rank:     O O O O - (Strong)

-Range rank:  O - - - - (Very Weak)

-Mobility rank: O O - - - (Weak)

Abilities:

-Darkness' Hold
The Assassin uses the power of darkness to temporary stun the closest enemy in front of him.
Cooldown: 10 seconds

-Dark Stealth
The Assassin uses the darkness to hide from enemies. Only those blended into the shadows can see him.
Cooldown: 5 seconds

-Backstab
The Assassin jumps to the closest target infront of him and stabs down into their back. The more vigor the Assassin has stored the more damage it deals. (Requires Dark Stealth)
Cooldown: 30 seconds

Tips:

• The Assassin has a passive ability to see the health of those around him.

• The Assassin gets slower when he enters into the darkness. Use your Darkness' Hold to keep enemies in range.

• While in Dark Stealth the Assassin cannot be targeted by ranged attacks. Be careful! Melee attacks can hurt and knock you out of stealth.

• Backstab is one of the strongest attacks when used with full vigor.
Sick!~
Epic. If only someone was on occasionally v_v
Well right now it is still in the testing stages. Currently, when a player wants to know more about a character the game will direct them here for additional information. Each character will be getting their own. Next, is Engineer after receiving some game tweaks.
Alright, I'll keep watch. I like the game and love the graphics, Akto. Very nice.
Yes, its similar to Topia in the fact that it's a sidescroller fighting game. If we are going to compare it to other sidescrolling fighting games let's chose a great one... like Super Smash Brothers. I don't know why you would laugh so hard your ass would come off, but feel free.
In response to Akto
LOL. Wow.. nice reply.

This looks really cool.
In response to Kitsueki
-Troll neutralized-
Actually reminds me more of Limbo than anything, but that's not a bad thing.