ID:137009

316 (notes)

Another followup release. As with before, those who haven't gotten the 314 hub upgrade will get this one instead; otherwise, you can just download it manually if you want.
Tom wrote:
316 (notes)

Another followup release. As with before, those who haven't gotten the 314 hub upgrade will get this one instead; otherwise, you can just download it manually if you want.

Whups, I uploaded the 315 by accident. If you downloaded this earlier today, try again. Sorry!
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
Tom wrote:
316 (notes)

Whups, I uploaded the 315 by accident. If you downloaded this earlier today, try again. Sorry!

Hehe, just because you made a mistake like this doenst mean you have to appologise, well not if you dont want to as everyone makes mistakes and you two are doing a great deal for BYOND. If it wasnt for your dedication then it wouldnt be soo great so just because you made a slight mistake doesnt mean that your gonna be less liked from us ^_^

Heck, Any upgrades I see in BYOND I will download, even if it means re-downloading it again. I dont mind and I doubt any of the others mind either. If they do then they have little patience but I dont mind about your slight mistake ^_^

I like the work you both have done for everyone and I know you are both going to make it superb. I also know that you want nothing more than to get a perfect system which everyone wants in their time whether it be work from home or work from a factory. But you guys are just ace ^_^

Keep on working like this please as the work is tremendous and everyone likes it (I hope). So keep up with your upgrades ^_~

Lee

<small>P.S. If you cant seem to get my point then it is because of my early morning wake up...bleh! hehe</small>
In response to Mellifluous
Hehe, just because you made a mistake like this doenst mean you have to appologise, well not if you dont want to as everyone makes mistakes and you two are doing a great deal for BYOND. If it wasnt for your dedication then it wouldnt be soo great so just because you made a slight mistake doesnt mean that your gonna be less liked from us ^_^

Well, actually, considering the useless download was a waste of 5-10 minutes of 56K users' time, I think it's apology worthy. That's about all it is worthy of, though -- it's not noteworthy, and it's not worth worrying about either. ;-)