HDK Mouse And Keys

by Hiro the Dragon King
HDK Mouse And Keys
Real-time mouse updates as well as left and right macros for the Shift, Ctrl, and Alt keys.
ID:1371411

This is the first update in almost a year and a half and the last update for the library itself, save for any game-breaking bugs. There isn't a whole lot of new features, but a lot has happened.

First and foremost, I've added client.default_screen. This is important, as the biggest complaint I've had, aside from issue with users JavaScript not working, is that the /Screen system is complicated. Now, as long as you are only using a single map element, it is as simple as not using it. There is no setup whatsoever.

If you need to change the client's view, you will use default_screen.ScreenSize(x,y). Aside from that, you really won't ever have to interact with the /Screen datum.

The second part of this update is internal. I've cleaned up the library, removed redundancies, tidied up the code, and rewritten the JavaScript to adhere to web standards.

There is also now a disclaimer on the hub and in the about file warning of Internet Explorer 11. This library will not work with Internet Explorer 11.