ID:137147

Beta #37 (notes)

Another very minor nightly release.
Tom wrote:
Beta #37 (notes)

Another very minor nightly release.

Your working rather fast :-D

Keep up the good work, but dont forget, the more updates in one package the better.

Dont rush yourselves ok.

Lee
Is the png transparency issues we discussed earlier to be implemented soon? The RealLight library depends on it!

(What I wanted was the transparency color in PNG images to be treated as the color mask (192,192,192).)

/Andreas
In response to Gazoot
no chance of getting graphic support on the Linux side anytime soon I suppose ? (hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge)... :(

other than some games, and byond, I do not use Windows much, and would love to do all my byond development in native Linux, instead of through a Windows emulator...
In response to Gazoot
Gazoot wrote:
Is the png transparency issues we discussed earlier to be implemented soon? The RealLight library depends on it!

(What I wanted was the transparency color in PNG images to be treated as the color mask (192,192,192).)

Oh, we don't want to do that, because PNGs already support true transparency. The rgb(192,192,192) was just a hack for BMPs, since otherwise there was no way of making one that had a mask.

I think you wanted a way of swapping a color with a mask (perhaps Swap(rgb(),null)), is that right?
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
I think you wanted a way of swapping a color with a mask (perhaps Swap(rgb(),null)), is that right?

That's good, but I need the other way too. Can the mask be turned into any color?

/Andreas
In response to Gazoot
Gazoot wrote:
Tom wrote:

That's good, but I need the other way too. Can the mask be turned into any color?

Sure, we can do that.
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
Sure, we can do that.

Thank you!