Katekyou Hitman Reborn: Second Edition Revised

by Twaon
Katekyou Hitman Reborn: Second Edition Revised
A katekyou hitman reborn text based game inspired by Roxas Katekyou Hitman Reborn: Italiana No Rhapsody
ID:1374922

This game was 100% coded from scratch, meaning though it is extremely similar to Roxas version of KHR none of the coding was taken from it, trust me the guy keeps his sources under heavy lock hahaha. This game is inspired by Roxas Katekyou Hitman Reborn Italiana No Rhapsody, and the only reason I made this game was because people seemed to want it back. And since Roxas didn't seem to be making a move I thought I'd give it a shot and somewhat succeeded. The game has classes, boxes, and missions up to 21 starting from the fight with Gokudera. That's right, unlike Roxas game this one will actually follow the current storyline, though some boxes/skills may be slightly altered or new boxes/skills/classes not in the anime/manga may be added. The storyline will go through the Mukuro battles, the ring contest battles, and the future battles as well as everything that follows however, it will stop somewhere in the beginning of the future for now so I can take a break. Will update more soon.
YES MY NIG FINAL-DAM-LY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bring this back !!
fun game lets get it up again :3