ID:137546

We fixed a few minor things and released this publically (on the hub). If you have downloaded 306 previously, you won't get an update notice since we didn't change versions. You can just install it manually by visiting the download page. Here are the daily fixes:

• Fixed: DS was crashing in certain situations involving large viewports. (Spuzzum)

• Fixed: Properties weren't inheriting from /atom. (Deadron)

• Fixed: The mapper's "replace all" option wasn't working for certain obscure cases.
    (Deadron)

• The mapper is now more intelligent about detecting whether turfs can be "inserted" or "replaced" (based on their transparency).

• The "2" macro wasn't working for some reason. Stupid windows. (Raven01)

• The mouse-pointer position on the map wasn't accurate in small-icon mode.

• The custom mouse-pointers now shrink-to-fit to the icon-size on the map.
Is this the one in the "Downloads" page, or has this version just been updated alittle further?

Also where would I find the new mouse pointers?

Evil_SSJ4Vegeta

(Also is Dream Maker compatible with MP3 files yet, as in my next game I am hoping to include an MP3 file)
In response to Evil_SSJ4Vegeta
Evil_SSJ4Vegeta wrote:
Is this the one in the "Downloads" page, or has this version just been updated alittle further?

Also where would I find the new mouse pointers?

Evil_SSJ4Vegeta

(Also is Dream Maker compatible with MP3 files yet, as in my next game I am hoping to include an MP3 file)

This is just a thought wouldn't MP3 files take up alot of space since most MP3s are over 1 mb,Wouldn't this take up a great amount of server space?
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
This is just a thought wouldn't MP3 files take up alot of space since most MP3s are over 1 mb,Wouldn't this take up a great amount of server space?

Most MP3s may be over 1MB, but only because most MP3s are of complete commercial songs, and saved at low degree of compression to preserve as much of the original quality as possible.

However, a shorter song or excerpt saved at a slightly lower quality could be a small file, especially compared to a .wav file. MP3s are compressed... .wavs are not.
In response to Skysaw
I think a BYOND sound file would be nice. It could be composed like a midi file, or recorded like a wave file.
In response to Lord of Water
I agree Lord
Evil_SSJ4Vegeta wrote:

Just a guess, but if MP3 if ever supported, I imagine they won't forget to mention it.
In response to Lord of Water
Lord of Water wrote:
I think a BYOND sound file would be nice. It could be composed like a midi file, or recorded like a wave file.

So exactly what would be the point?

Alathon
In response to Deadron
Deadron wrote:
Evil_SSJ4Vegeta wrote:

Just a guess, but if MP3 if ever supported, I imagine they won't forget to mention it.

Thanks Dan
Evil_SSJ4Vegeta wrote:
Deadron wrote:
Evil_SSJ4Vegeta wrote:

Thanks Dan

Dan?
In response to Alathon
Alathon wrote:
Evil_SSJ4Vegeta wrote:
Deadron wrote:
Evil_SSJ4Vegeta wrote:

Thanks Dan

Dan?

Ooooops sorry for that mistake...me bad :'(

Thanks Alathon for pointing this out and Thanks Deadron for explaining, also that mistake is because I'm talking to a friend on ICQ called Daniel and I mixed things up, very very sorry Deadron :'(