ID:137576

In the last few days two users have independently mentioned problems logging into the forums when using Internet Explorer. Unfortunately due to a corrupted system I am not at this time able to run that program, so I can't test it at this very moment. I assume that not everyone is having this problem, since IE is the dominant browser and the regulars all seem to be posting. If you are having trouble though, please tell me or, if you can't post, email the report to me at [email protected]. Thanks.
Tom wrote:
In the last few days two users have independently mentioned problems logging into the forums when using Internet Explorer. Unfortunately due to a corrupted system I am not at this time able to run that program, so I can't test it at this very moment. I assume that not everyone is having this problem, since IE is the dominant browser and the regulars all seem to be posting. If you are having trouble though, please tell me or, if you can't post, email the report to me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Yeah,the other day monday I believe a few times when I tried to post it would say that it was posted and when I checked back my post wasn't there.It did that for about 5-10 different posts.
Tom wrote:

I have experienced no problems.
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
Tom wrote:

I have experienced no problems.

Ditto. I use IE on it, havent had problems with it once.

Alathon
In response to Alathon
Same here. I run IE (AOL isn't that great...) and I have no problems at all! There are forum errors, where the forum won't display, but those are mostly strange thigns within my own computer that is so lived in that nothing works right any more.
In response to Lord of Water
I use IE, and the only thing I've seen is having the menu frame disappear when I clicked on the forum links, but that's since returned to normal so I assume it had something to do with you guys tampering.
Well I had problems logging in the hub with IE, but it was just a bad cookie setting causing problems.
Well, I've never experienced problems with IE & The Forum, ever, until the 29th, when I tried to log in at the top there, and it just brought me back to the forum index. I wasn't logged in, then.

I didn't look into cookies and whatnot, because I assumed it was server problems. I went away for an hour, came back, tried to log in, and it worked.