layer = 990
color_slider
layer = 990
var
color
position
f_color_selector/My_Owner

MouseUp(location, icon_x, icon_y)
My_Owner.Update(color, 2*(icon_x+(32 * position))-2, usr)
switch(color)
if("RED")
del usr.client.F_Color_Red_Mark
var/icon/I = new('selected_slider.dmi')
I.Shift(4, icon_x)
I.Shift(1, 20)
usr.client.F_Color_Red_Mark = image(I, src, layer = 8)
usr.client << usr.client.F_Color_Red_Mark
if("GREEN")
del usr.client.F_Color_Green_Mark
I.Shift(4, icon_x)
I.Shift(1, 10)
usr.client.F_Color_Green_Mark = image(I, src, layer = 8)
usr.client << usr.client.F_Color_Green_Mark
if("BLUE")
del usr.client.F_Color_Blue_Mark
I.Shift(4, icon_x)
usr.client.F_Color_Blue_Mark = image(I, src, layer = 8)
usr.client << usr.client.F_Color_Blue_Mark
return ..()

Problem description:
So I believe I just got screwed over by updating to BYOND V.500 Beta...
Now whenever I try to compile my program, I get this error:
1.0 System\1.8 Addon Libraries\Color Selection\F_Color_Code.dm:207:error: color: duplicate definition (conflicts with built-in variable)

Any ideas on what to do? Is it an easy fix or will I have to change the coding for the entire game :L

Thanks
~ Excalibur
Best response
Probably just do a bulk find/replace on color, for a more descriptive variable name instead, I guess.
Ctrl-F, Find and Replace .color -> .ccolor?
You need to change any variables you have named to "color" to something else. The new update contains a new built-in variable for atoms named "color", which multiplies the color of their icon by the value contained in color.
That escalated quickly.
Wow, that was fast :P
Yeah, I thought I should do that, I was just wondering if there were any other options cause you know, im lazy lol

But yeah, thanks :P
Uhhhh so I did that, oh and this might help you guys: I'm using Flick's color selector.
So now, I get all of these errors:
1.0 System\1.8 Addon Libraries\DmiFonts\DmiFonts.dm:863:error: c2.Swapcolor: undefined proc
1.0 System\1.8 Addon Libraries\DmiFonts\DmiFonts.dm:886:error: c2.Swapcolor: undefined proc
1.0 System\1.8 Addon Libraries\DmiFonts\DmiFonts.dm:926:error: ic2.Swapcolor: undefined proc
1.0 System\1.8 Addon Libraries\DmiFonts\DmiFonts.dm:936:error: ic2.Swapcolor: undefined proc
1.0 System\1.8 Addon Libraries\DmiFonts\DmiFonts.dm:942:error: ic2.Swapcolor: undefined proc
1.0 System\1.8 Addon Libraries\DmiFonts\DmiFonts.dm:953:error: ic2.Swapcolor: undefined proc
1.0 System\1.8 Addon Libraries\DmiFonts\DmiFonts.dm:981:error: ic.Swapcolor: undefined proc
1.0 System\1.8 Addon Libraries\DmiFonts\DmiFonts.dm:987:error: ic.Swapcolor: undefined proc

Before, the .Swapcolor was .Swapccolor because I had mass replaced it to ccolor so then I found/replaced the .Swapccolor to .Swapcolor, and I'm still getting this error...
it was probably SwapColor. not lowercase.

So, replace ".Swapcolor" with ".SwapColor".
YOU DONE IT! ILY YOU RIGHT NOW <3
Butttttt theres one more last thing now xD all the HTML codes that I had specific colors for are screwed :L
Then...go and fix them? It's really not that hard.

Were they embedded expressions or...?

If so, [color] -> [ccolor].
xD I know, but I have a lot of them :P But yeah, thanks for all the help <3